Getting Started with Your Medical Weight Loss Program
You may still have questions about the best option for you. The mission of our entire program is to help you become healthier and prevent disease.
No one plans to become overweight or obese. We understand people become overweight for a variety of biological, cultural, physical, and emotional reasons.
During your initial visit, you will undergo a history and physical examination at which time we will also measure all of your vital signs, calculate your body mass index, measure your hips and waist, and determine your weight loss goal. We welcome any recent laboratory study results for review but if you need updated laboratory studies, we can order complete blood counts, comprehensive metabolic profiles, thyroid function tests, and lipid profiles to evaluate your hemoglobin, blood chemistries, thyroid, kidney, pancreatic, and liver function.
During your visit, we will offer to take “Before” and “After” pictures for your records. Most patients enjoy comparing photographs later in the weight loss program because it can be a very rewarding comparison.
During your initial visit, please allow 60 to 90 minutes for your visit. Each follow-up visits are much shorter but still include an educational video, personal consultation, review of your progress, and answers to any questions you may have.
Are program cost is very economical and our approach to weight loss addresses each client’s unique medical, behavioral, nutritional, and fitness needs. We help you set goals and identify realistic lifestyle changes proven to prevent or reverse the progression of coronary heart disease, type II diabetes, hypertension and a whole host of other diseases.
Initial Visit is $184 and Includes:
- Comprehensive history and physical examination.
- Vital signs and body measurements on.
- Detailed body composition analysis using our sophisticated InBody Body Composition Analyzer.
- EKG (electrocardiogram) if indicated.
- Scientific educational video presentation describing the medical science of overweight and obesity and healthy nutritional concepts to integrate into your everyday life to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
- Individualized treatment plan to optimize your success of weight management.
- MIC+ Injection designed to help metabolize fat and increase energy.
- Prescription for Appetite Suppressant if indicated.
- Arrangement of appropriate follow-up visits to monitor and manage your progress.
Follow-up visits $87 and Includes:
- Monitor weight loss progress
- MIC+ Injection designed to help metabolize fat and increase energy
- Track health parameters such as measurements, blood pressure, and lab results
- Adjustment any medications needed for diabetes and blood pressure
- Build knowledge about chronic disease and weight gain
- Nutritional support with meal planning and recipe ideas
- Accountability for weight loss success
- Free weekly weight-checks to monitor your progress